There are many benefits to mesotherapy, which is why it is regarded as one of the most popular beauty treatments. It hydrates the skin, while leaving it with a natural glow and radiance. Jam packed into this wonder treatment is a high level of antioxidants, vitamins and hyluraonic acid, and with this mix of active ingredients, your skin will receive intense regeneration, giving an overall boost.
These benefits are thanks to an amazing treatment that with multiple sessions, will leave your skin feeling and looking incredible.
Why mesotherapy is a good treatment:
- You can treat cellulite effectively and reduce its appearance
- A multi-use treatment, which is great for weight loss, wrinkle reduction, body sculpting and alopecia
- Fast results after receiving a mesotherapy treatment
- No down time needed, so you can get back to work on the same day
- This treatment is relatively pain-free
- Treatment can be a specific as you need it to be, so you can choose one area at a time
- Overal skin rejuvenation
- Tones skin, including sagging hands and the neck area
What skin conditions can you treat with mesotherapy:
- Dull skin
- Loss of elasticity and tone
- Superficial lines and wrinkles
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks
- Loss of volume
Mesotherapy is a non surgical treatment that diminishes problem areas on your face and body. It can be used on the face, neck under eye and also for common issues, like hair thinning. The treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid directly into the middle layer of the skin. By injecting into the mesoderm, the skin becomes nourished and rejuvenated, by increasing collagen and elastin production.
Ready to talk to us about booking your treatment sessions, then give us a call on 0208-675-6382 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org